Toronto, Ontario | Excellence. Simply delivered.
Responsible for safe, secure, and accurate filling of customer orders. Replenish or pick product with direction from pick sheets or handheld computer. Obtains merchandise from bins or shelves to fill the order.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting, preferred
DHL Supply Chain
Here's a snapshot of what we offer our associates:
Competitive wages and benefits!
Full-time opportunities available.
Anything but Typical:
- We will provide all necessary training
- Flexible Shift Schedules Offered
- Recognition Programs
- Shower Facilities & Clean Locker Room
- Fun Work Environment
- Games Room
- Quiet Room
- And much more….
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Several Associate Discounts
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Provided Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fun and Friendly Work Environment
Health and Wellness:
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Optional Associate and Dependent Life Insurance
Savings & Finances:
- Pension Plan with Company Match
Tax FreeSavings Account
DHL Supply Chain is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request.
By submitting your information, you consent for DHL Supply Chain to contact you concerning career opportunities.
Calls/texts may be placed using an automated system or prerecorded message.
The information will not be shared with any other parties and you may withdraw your consent at any time.